Have you been finding it hard to find, attract and a keep a relationship that you want?
Imagine a relationship where you can be yourself freely, communicate effectively and plan your future together.
Imagine being able to attract whoever you want at the go.......Imagine having all that you have ever wanted by your side.
What if you could find out what could be stopping you from attracting who you want or keeping a relationship certain and strong
What if you can determine who you want after a few conversation.......I mean spotting the right partner.
What if you can heal from your past relationship and become sane enough to heal, love and trust again.
Have you found yourself in these situations?
- Having several partners that end up living you for no evident reasons.
- Always attracting men that are after your body
- Not too sure of the kind of person to settle down with
- Don't know how to spot the right partner.
- Have issues with heartbreaks from the past.
- Constantly feeling unlovable, unattractive and lonely.
- Having a tight schedule with no time to make new friends or keep a relationship alive.
- Having communication issues with your partner.
- Feeling like a caged bird in a relationship with a partner who is abusive, selfish and uncaring.
- Not meeting the kind of person you wish to date or marry.
While I was growing up, I had so many desires but I never really saw the reality. I kept trying but it wasn't working. I tried reading more novels, magazines and watching movies but they were too abstract for me. I tried forcing myself on men but it still didn't work. I also tried reducing my size and sometimes increasing my size but there was no difference. At some points, I chose to dress more sexy but I kept attracting the wrong men. I also tried going out often but I wasn't bold to make the first move and I wasn't looking the part.
Worse still, I read up advises on Google but it wasn't dealing with my inner issues. It was just filled with 101 ways to fall in love and meet a man. I knew I needed something that could thrash my fears, worries, insecurity and low self-esteem.
I began to seek for answers within. I came face to face with my demons and began observing and thrashing them. I went ahead to attend life changing training and my self discovery began. Looking down the years, I must confess that the work was worth it because I have used my skills, knowledge and experience to coach over 3,000 singles on getting it right.
If I could do it and become a pro, then you can do it too if you are willing.
Hello dear one, my name is Nike Adedokun Folagbade
Four years ago, I was feeling heartbroken and confused. I felt unloavble and unattractive. I simply thought I would never attract a better man but few years down the line, I discovered purpose, took my life seriously, worked on myself and attracted my husband. Yes! I'm married now,
I help singles overcome heartbreaks, become attractive and build healthy relationships.
I coach singles from over 7 countries on healing from their past, becoming attractive, discovering their true identity and building the relationship of their dreams.
I have written over 5 books including "HOW I GOT THE RING". I have had various media appearances and recognition.
What if you could:
- Discover the key strategies that strengthen relationships and keep them exciting and alive.
- Be more genuine and authentic throughout you full range of personal and professional relationships.
- Deal with the inevitable challenges that often arise in relationships
- Learn how to communicate more effectively with other people.
- Identify and choose a long term life partner more effectively.
- Understand how to earn the trust of other people.
- Recognize the telltale signs that a relationship isn't working.
- Dissolve arguments and disagreements before they even begin.
- Transform the quality of your intimate, social and professional relationships.
- Know how to build stronger and more vibrant relationships.
10 Mistakes You May Be Making
- Denying your inner issues and seeking for a relationship to make you feel secured and loved.
- Dating anyone you meet before finding out who they really are.
- Settling for less because of age factor.
- Double-dating to ascertain the best choice.
- Doing the worst to keep a relationship going.
- Praying for your partner to stop being abusive.
- Expecting a change from your partner in the future.
- Living in bitterness due to your past relationship
- Rejecting every friendship because of fear of being hurt again.
- Not knowing the important questions to ask before saying YES.
What others are saying...
Introducing... A live class on "The Ultimate guide of Love, Dating and Relationships"
- Create a nice list of points here. What are the points about? Anything you want. This could be a summary of the page so far, for example (remember those scanners?).
- It could be a list of lessons learned. The conclusions you've come to, on your journey so far. This will make a great segue to starting to present your product.
- Once you know this, you'll want my product. That's the result you should aim for, with your content. Once your reader understands the story and all the points you've made, they will see that they must have your product (or service, or whatever you're selling).
In this Next Text Block, You Can Start Transitioning to Your Solution...
Yes, Now it's Finally Time for the Big Reveal - “Product Name”
The Product (or Service) that is the Perfect Resolution to the Story.
Now it's time to be very specific. Talk about your product, what it is, what your customer gets when they purchase. At this point, after all the buildup, your readers really want to know what you have to offer, so don't hold back.
- Show a Product Image: It's always a good idea to visualize your product. Even if it's a digital product or a service, find some way to make it tangible - with an image.
- The Power of the Points List: use this list to mention the most important benefits of your product. These are the things that make it a must-buy.
- Time to Shine: be as specific as possible and always remember: it's about benefits, not features. You can mention features, of course, but always do so along with mentioning an important benefit.
See what some of our customers have to say:
"Social Proof With Customer Testimonials..."
"Customer testimonials are a powerful conversion element. Display them here to demonstrate that your product has many customers and that those customers are very happy with their purchase.
We like to do what many others have done already. There's safety in numbers. Testimonials can be used to give your visitor that sense of safety."
"The Perfect Testimonial..."
"The perfect testimonial looks a lot like this one: it has a heading (this shows the best part of the testimonial), one or two paragraphs of text, an image, a name and (optionally) a role to go along with the name. Also note the use of quotation marks in the testimonial text."
Sagittis vel Inceptus Aeneam
"Sed non neque elit. Sed ut imperdiet nisi. Proin condimentum fermentum nunc. Etiam pharetra, erat sed fermentum feugiat, Velit mauris egestas quam, ut aliquam massa nisl quis neque. Suspendisse in orci enim. Etiam pharetra, erat sed fermentum feugiat, velit mauris - ut aliquam massa nisl quis neque. Suspendisse in orci enim. velit aliquet."
Velit mauris egestas duius ut
"Sed non neque elit. Sed ut imperdiet nisi. Proin condimentum fermentum nunc. Etiam pharetra, erat sed fermentum feugiat, Velit mauris egestas quam, ut aliquam massa nisl quis neque.
( Etiam pharetra, erat sed auctor ut fermentum feugiat, velit mauris.)"
Address Your Visitor's Last-Minute Objections
After the first call to action, use testimonials, case studies, more points lists and more text blocks to address all possible objections your visitors may have. Knowing these objections is very important... and you can learn all about them by talking to your customers and visitors. Give them a way to communicate with you and you'll quickly learn what's on your reader's mind as she goes through this page.
This part of the sales page can be a lot longer than it is in this template. There may be many objections that come up and you can address them all. If you dedicate a separate text block or a sub-heading to each one, your visitors can easily find the ones they have on their minds and skip the rest.
This is the Kind of Sub-Heading You Can Use
People are risk averse. We dread making a mistake and wasting our time and money on something that turns out to be rubbish. This is the part of the sales page where you can appease all those worries.
Start Your Free, No Risk, 30-day trial!
After all the additional convincing you've done, this is the second call-to-action to get the product.
"If you want to conquer your world, you must first learn how to control your mind.”
P.S.: Welcome to the post script section of the page. You can have one or several of these. This part is all about loss aversion. Here is where you can remind your reader that if they don't jump on this opportunity right now they will be missing out.