2. Regard him as important…and let him know he’s important.
3. Do everything you can to understand his feelings.
4. Be interested in his friends…and occasionally give him time with them.
5. Ask his opinion frequently.
6. Value what he says.
7. Let him feel your approval and affections.
8. Protect his dignity on a daily basis.
9. Be tender with him, realizing he has feelings also.
10. Foster an atmosphere of laughter in your home… look for ways to laugh together.
11. Avoid sudden major changes without discussion and giving him time to adjust.
12. Date each other. And when you go out together on a date, don’t bring up problems.
13. Focus on what he’s doing right, instead of focusing on the negatives.
14. Be interested in what he feels is important in life.
15. Correct him gently and in private.
16. Allow him to teach you without putting up your defenses.
17. Make special time available to him.
18. Be trustworthy.
19. Compliment him often.
20. Be creative when you express your love, either in words or in actions.
21. Have specific family goals for each year.
22. Don’t over commit yourself. Leave time for him.
23. Be forgiving when he offends you.
24. Show him you need him.
25. Accept him the way he is; discover his uniqueness as special.
26. Admit your mistakes; don’t be afraid to be humble…peel away your pride.
27. Defend him to others remembering that love protects…(1 Corinthians 13:7).
28. Allow your husband to fail…& discuss what went wrong after comforting him.
29. Rub his feet or neck after a hard day.
30. Take time for the two of you to sit & talk calmly (schedule it when necessary).
31. Go on romantic outings.
32. Write him a letter occasionally, telling him how much you love him.
33. Surprise him with a fun gift of some kind.
34. Express how much you appreciate him.
35. Tell him how proud you are of him.
36. Give advice in a loving way when he asks for it.
37. Help your husband to be the Spiritual Head of the household.
38. Prefer him over others…make the choice to “choose him”.
39. Don’t expect him to do projects beyond his capabilities. All men aren’t experts.
40. Pray for him to enjoy God’s best in life.
41. Take the time to notice what he has done for you and the family.
42. Brag about him to other people behind his back.
43. Share you thoughts & feelings with him.
44. Tell him about your day, if he’s interested.
45. Take time to see how he spends his day.
46. Give him time to unwind when he comes home from work…plus, time with the children.
47. Get up with him, even when he has early morning meetings & pray together.
48. Be his “help-mate” in whatever ways you sense he needs it.
49. Let him retreat to his “cave” to recuperate whenever it’s possible.
50. Be a student of your husband’s ways so you can love him, as he really needs you to.
Follow on twitter @relcapsules
Like our facebook page www.facebook.com/relcapsules