Culled from Date 360
Getting married is a life changing situation and something everybody wants to do right because nobody plans to walk down the aisle more than once…at least nobody in their right mind plans to . If you are planning to walk down the aisle in the very
near future and with the woman you are seeing and you need to be very sure she’ s the one , here are qualities that if she’s got , she just might not fit into the role .
1. She’ s dependent – On you for everything. When she wants to buy the smallest thing, she dials your number and asks you to buy it for her . When she wants to make any important decision , she stalls and waits till you see each other . When she needs to do things she should be
able to handle on her own, she keeps waiting for you to come make the decision for her , then you need to think twice . Nothing bad in making decisions together or helping her buy stuff but everything is wrong when it happens all of the time . A wife needs to be independent . Be able to run the home when her husband isn ’ t home and make
important decisions when he is busy. You need an independent one not a dependent person .
It is a wife you want not a pet.
2. Her dressing- Believe it or not, a wife needs to apply a
bit of modesty in her dressing when she gets married. Now, easy as it is to say she’ d change her closet full of skimpy and semi Unclad clothes when she says I do , she needs to begin to change it now. You can only be used to things you have started practising. There’ s a difference between a wife and a ho . If your
wife dresses like a video vixen all the time or like a stripper, then expect no respect whatsoever when you are out together .
Besides , when the kids start coming , how do you want to
explain to them why mommy keeps dressing like she raided a kindergarten store and took all their baby dresses ?
3. She’ s rude- I know no man wants a woman who
cannot respect him. Not as a girlfriend, not as a wife. So
if your woman is rude( to you and to every other person around ) and she shows no traces of changing , don’ t bother making her a wife.
The cracks would soon begin to show and you would hate yourself if you wife her .
4. She’ s emotionally unstable – If she is sweet today and
she goes from that to extremely rude and not bothered in the next minute and then obnoxious , then you need to relax a bit. Find out what makes her flaky. If she’ s just that emotionally unstable person , then think twice about the
relationship before taking the next step . Bigger things come in marriage . If she can’t handle
courtship , she won ’t be able to handle marriage .
5. She lies- Lying partners are the worst ever. No reason why you should even be with them in relationships talk
less of marriage . If she lies, run!
You wife her and it is the beginning of your end !
6. You have absolutely nothing in common – If you both can’t seem to find a common ground, then think twice . When the initial “ gra gra ” is gone and all you have left is great friendship , you would need things to spice your marriage up. This includes things you both love doing together . What happens when you hate what she loves and she hates what you love ?
7. She mismanages everything- A woman who would rather buy an expensive weave than spend money on better things or who makes decisions that aren ’ t smart where money is concerned or who would urge you to spend money on the most expensive cars rather than
invest in reasonable things would not make a good wife .
Let me personally add this:
After you have found someone worth marrying to, please make sure she is not an unbeliever. Marry a God fearing woman or man.
HOW TO RECOVER QUICKLY FROM A HEARTBREAK
Going through a heartbreak is not an easy task to pull; it
WHAT IS YOUR ATTACHMENT STYLE? SECURE OR INSECURE?
I recently spoke at a youth conference where I had the privilege
HOW TO STOP BEING DEFENSIVE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
Defensiveness is a common posture that people adopt in relationships when communicating,