1a. Hello tweeps, it’s a great time here again as I would be sharing on “Before you start another relationship”#SinglesDate
1b. I am a Relationship and Sexuality Coach. I help people build healthy relationships, emotionally balanced minds & sexually purified lives.
2. If you have been worried about not been in a relationship or you are planning for one, I think you should pause & learn.#SinglesDate
3. A lot of people chase relationships & don’t develop themselves only to end up messing up themselves. #SinglesDate
4. I would be highlighting some points that you should consider working on before progressing into the Love Zone.#SinglesDate
5. LOVING YOURSELF: This topic is a common & widely spread message but still yet, a lot of people don’t understand the depth.
6. It goes beyond looking good with makeup & expensive dresses but dwells into the inner mind.#SinglesDate
7 . Loving yourself enables you to treat yourself right, take wise decisions & avoid misleading preys.#SinglesDate
8. People settle for less out of insecurity & it spreads forth into other areas. Be stable!#SinglesDate
9. Most people always depend on validation from people to believe in themselves, misleading or not.#SinglesDate
10. A lot of people approach SINGLENESS like a SICKNESS that should be treated fast & end up not learning the basics.#SinglesDate
11. You can never love yourself until you have understood the revelation behind God’s love.#SinglesDate
12. Guilt, pains, betrayals, abuse, inferiority complex et al can be overcomed by loving YOU with reflection of God’s love.#SinglesDate
13. Desperation for a relationship can be quenched when you see the beauty of your life & working on being a better version of YOU.
14. It is more painful to loose yourself in a person than to loose that relationship.#SinglesDate
15. Total dependence on others result to PUNISHMENT & LIMITATION of your RELEVANCE.#SinglesDate
16. Let go of the past, forgive yourself, move on, enjoy every moment, look before you leap, think before you say “I DO“.#SinglesDate
17. DISCOVERING YOURSELF: It is very important to have a vision before you know who would feature in your picture.#SinglesDate
18. We were all born to cause a change but a wrong partner can reverse your change into Disaster.#SinglesDate
19. You cannot use a bicycle wheel for a car, it would never fit. Watch well, not everyone can birth your progress.#SinglesDate
20. LIKEMINDS ATTRACT. Who do you attract? Build a strong personality around your purpose and don’t be idle.#SinglesDate
21. What do you love, hate or have PASSION for? There could be POINTERS. Read the Purpose driven life by Rick Warren.#SinglesDate
22. Don’t settle for a MISFIT going somehwere to UNLEASH a NUISANCE but rather find someone who can play a VITAL ROLE in your life.#SinglesDate
23. Your PURPOSE can add more FLAVOUR to your relationship as you both should be adding value to lives.#SinglesDate
BECOME RESPONSIBLE: A lot of people keep blaming the government or background for their failure, they never amount to anything.
25. A relationship comes with COMMITMENT and HARD WORK, how much can you give?#SinglesDate
26. Taking good decisions comes with MATURITY, how well can you decide for your life? Get ready to lead.#SinglesDate
27. Leading deals with SERVING. You have to be HUMBLE & PATIENT to build a lasting relationship. Are you ready?#SinglesDate
28. Take RESPONSIBILITY for your finances, emotions, spirituality, sexuality et al. Master it.#SinglesDate
29. Would you always play the BLAME GAME in your relationship till it crashes because you couldn’t drop your Ego?#SinglesDate
30. CAPABILITY: How capable are you? Are you of age or stage or you are so desperate to jump the ladder?#SinglesDate
31. Are you FINANCIALLY STABLE? What skills have you acquired? What is keeping you? How do you survive?#SinglesDate
32. Have you gotten EMOTIONALLY BALANCED enough to handle situations or you would always threaten a breakup over slight issues?
33. Would you treat your partner based on your PAST EXPERIENCES? Can you forgive & let go? Consider these!#SinglesDate
34. Have you MASTERED your SEXUALITYor you are still battling with it. It can defile your relationship since if lack self control.#SinglesDate
35. How is your RELATIONSHIP with GOD? How close? How committed? Do you touch HIS hands or HIS heart?#SinglesDate
36. The way a person SERVES GOD and TREAT PEOPLE is a good determinant of their CHARACTER. Watch out.#SinglesDate
37. How do you handle FRIENDSHIP? Do you like the fast method or you love the KNOW-OBSERVE-DECIDE method?#SinglesDate
38. How much do you develop yourself? Do you read books & listen to educative materials? Build GODLY RELATIONSHIPS.
39. Whether you are yet to start or you are in the relationship, take these points seriously and do justice to it. #SinglesDate
40. There are more knowledge to learn in my new Ebook: RELATIONSHIP GUARDRAILS FOR HIM AND HER. It goes for #1,500.
41. Buy by paying into GTBank: Adenike Adedokun/0050407100 , send “Paid” to firstname.lastname@example.org or you call 0816 335 5185.#SinglesDate
42. Relationships can be sweet when we apply the right spices. It’s in your hands to make it work as you pray it out.
43. Invest wisely and choose to have a better relationship. Apply it also because wisdom is knowledge properly applied.
44. Thanks for the feedback, retweets &contributions. I await more of them. Prepare for #SSW next week friday. Details soon.#SinglesDate
45. Stay blessed. Thanks to @alrightspassion for the honor. Thanks all. I love you.#SinglesDate